Our Vision for Highlands
We strive to work closely and in partnership with parents and the community to provide a safe, caring and inspiring environment where children are supported, challenged and encouraged to be the best they can be.
- Develop leadership at all levels with a strong moral purpose and a relentless commitment, determination and enthusiasm to pursue excellence in all that we do
- Employ a highly skilled, inspirational staff team who work tirelessly together to meet the needs, enthuse and motivate every child
- Support our children in becoming rounded individuals who are well prepared and confident to approach the next steps in their learning
- Provide an exciting, innovative and creative curriculum which meets the needs of all groups of children, with an uncompromising focus on the development and application of reading, writing and mathematics skills
- Have the highest expectations of all adults and children, where everyone is challenged and supported to provide an inclusive, safe, caring and respectful community
- Provide our children with as many new and different experiences as possible to broaden their experiences and enrich their lives